Are you a small business in Queensland? Then read on…
The Queensland Government has recently announced a new grant for small businesses in Queensland which can be used for:
- Business continuity and succession
- Training and coaching
- Website build/upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
The $5,000 Business Basics Grant Program will soon be open for applications on the 31st of May, and there is a LIMITED amount of grants available, so time to act quick!
To qualify for the grant, you need to be a Queensland Business that:
- has fewer than 20 employees
- has an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- has a Queensland headquarters
- has an expected turnover of $300,000 or less
- has owners/directors that are not insolvent or an undischarged bankrupt
Read below to see if you qualify for the Business Basics Grant Program –
Get in touch with us today to chat about how your business can benefit from the grant by contacting us on 4638 5300.